Technology plays a crucial role now on each day within the event of science similarly as within the medical sciences including within the event of the pharmaceutical process lifestyle. This technology will simplify the work and increased not productivity and also quality. engineering is that the science of mimicking human mental faculties in a very computer. the ultimate word achievement during this field would be to construct a machine that will mimic or exceed human mental capabilities, including reasoning, understanding, imagination, perception, recognition, creativity, and emotions. We are a protracted way from achieving this, but some significant successes have nevertheless been achieved. dementedness (AD) may well be a neurodegenerative disease characterized by a progressive exacerbation of dementia; finally, patients lose the pliability to reply to their environment. aside from cholinesterase inhibitors and memantine, which can alleviate or stabilize symptoms for a limited time, there are currently no because of stopping the progression of Alzheimer's.
Cite this article:
Patel Minesh. A Review on Importance of Artificial Intelligence in Alzheimer’s Disease and it’s Future Outcomes for Alzheimer’s Disease. Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics.2022;14(1):13-2. doi: 10.52711/2321-5836.2022.00003
Patel Minesh. A Review on Importance of Artificial Intelligence in Alzheimer’s Disease and it’s Future Outcomes for Alzheimer’s Disease. Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics.2022;14(1):13-2. doi: 10.52711/2321-5836.2022.00003 Available on: https://rjppd.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-14-1-3
1. Jameela Ali Akrimi, Abdul Rahim Ahmad, Loay E. George, Sherna Aziz; Review of Artificial Intelligence 2013; Volume 2 Issue 2 ISSN: 2319-7064
2. Dr. Kotta Kranthi Kumar, Importance and Applications of Artificial Intelligence (Metastorm Software) in Pharmaceutical Process Life-Cycle 2019; Volume 11; Issue 2; ISSN: 0975-4377
3. Rohan Mishra1, Bin Li; The Application of Artificial Intelligence in the Genetic Study of Alzheimer’s Disease; 2020; Volume 11; Number 61567-1584.
4. Jason Weller, Andrew Budson; Current understanding of Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis and treatment; 2018; Version 1; F1000Research 2018.
5. Mark W. Bondi, Emily C. Edmonds, and David P. Salmon; Alzheimer’s Disease: Past, Present, and Future; 2017; doi:10.1017/S135561771700100X.
6. Rahul P. Jadhav, Manohar D. Kengar, Omkar V. Narule, Vikranti W. Koli, Suraj B. Kumbhar; A Review on Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) and its Herbal Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease; 2019; Asian Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences; ISSN 2231 – 5640; Vol. 09; Issue 02.
7. Dr. Sampoornam. W, Mr. Basil V. Kuriakose. Effectiveness of Visual Images Mnemonic Training on Memory among Alzheimer’s Disease Patients at Alzheimer’s and related Disorders society of India, Cochin, Kerala; 2019. International Journal of Advances in Nursing Management; ISSN 2347 – 8632; Vol. 7 ISSUE – 02.
8. RNSK Kartheek, V Rama Raju, R Md. Shafi. Blue Brain – A New Subway to Artificial Intelligence and Human Machine: A Proposal; 2014; International Journal of Technology; ISSN 2231 – 3907; Vol. 04; ISSUE 02.
9. Pramod Salve, Suvarna Pise, Nikhil Bali; Formulation and Evaluation of Solid Lipid Nanoparticle Based Transdermal Drug Delivery System for Alzheimer’s Disease; 2016; Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Technology; ISSN 0975 – 234X.
10. Shubham Tripathi, Umesh Kumar Sahu, Jyotsana Meshram, Ranjeeta Kumari, D.K Tripathi, Ajazuddin, Amit Alexander, Harish Sharma, Gyanesh Kumar Sahu. Formulation and characterization of Virgin Coconut Oil Emulsion (VCOE) for treatment of Alzheimer’s disease; 2018. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Technology; ISSN 0975 – 234X; Vol. 10 ISSUE 02.
11. Kotta Kranthi Kumar. Importance and Applications of Artificial Intelligence (Metastorm Software) in Pharmaceutical Process Life-Cycle; 2019; Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Technology. ISSN 0975 – 234X; Vol. 11 ISSUE 02.
12. Radha Mahendran, Suganya Jeyabasker, Astral Francis, Sharanya Manoharan: Homology Modelling and in silico docking analysis of BDNF in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease; 2017; Research J. Pharm. and Tech ISSN 0974 – 3618.
13. Vasudev Pai, Chandrashekar K. S, C. S. Shreedhara and Aravinda Pai. In-Silico and In-Vitro correlation studies of natural β-secretase inhibitor: An approach towards Alzheimer’s Disease; 2017. Research J. Pharm. and Tech ISSN 0974 – 3618.
14. S. Lakshmi Kanthamma, Joyita Kriszhnamurthi, C. N. Hemalatha, M. Vijey Aanandhi. Insilico approach of interaction studies in Bacopa monnieri compounds targeting multi-proteins for Alzheimer’s Disease; 2017. Research J. Pharm. and Tech ISSN 0974 – 3618.
15. Kok Wei Wee, Ilyas MN, Nodrin S, Zubaidi AB, Atif AB; Unique Alzheimer’s Disease Challenges at less Urban Area: Case Reports in Malaysia; Research J. Pharm. and Tech ISSN 0974 – 3618.
16. Marcos Vinícius Ferreira Silva, Cristina de Mello Gomide Loures1, Luan Carlos Vieira Alves1, Leonardo Cruz de Souza, Karina Braga Gomes Borges and Maria das Graças Carvalho; 2019; https://doi.org/10.1186/s12929-019-0524-y.
18. Matthias Pawlowski, Sven G. Meuth and Thomas Duning; 2017; Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarkers in Alzheimer’s Disease from Brain Starch to Bench and Bedside; Diagnostics 2017, 7, 42; doi:10.3390/diagnostics7030042
19. Thomas Davenport and Ravi Kalakota; 2019; The potential for artificial intelligence in healthcare; Future Healthcare Journal 2019 Vol 6, No 2:94-8
20. Debate and Analysis Artificial Intelligence in Medicine: Current Trends and Future Possibilities; 2018; British Journal of General Practice, March 2018.
21. Samer Ellahham; 2020; Artificial intelligence in the diagnosis and management of COVID-19: a narrative review; http://dx.doi.org/10.21037/jmai-20-48.
22. Silvana Secinaro, Davide Calandra, Aurelio Secinaro, Vivek Muthurangu and Paolo Biancone. 2021; The role of artificial intelligence in healthcare: a structured literature review; https://doi.org/10.1186/s12911-021-01488-9.
23. Su-In Lee, Safiye Celik, Benjamin A. Logsdon, Scott M. Lundberg, Timothy J. Martins, Vivian G. Oehler, Elihu H. Estey, Chris P. Miller, Sylvia Chien, Jin Dai, Akanksha Saxena, C. Anthony Blau and Pamela S. Becker; 2018; A machine learning approach to integrate big data for precision medicine in acute myeloid leukaemia; DOI: 10.1038/s41467-017-02465-5 | www.nature.com/naturecommunications.
24. Samuel J. Aronson and Heidi L. Rehm; 2015; Building the foundation for genomics in precision medicine; 2015 October 15; 526(7573): 336–342. doi:10.1038/nature15816.
25. COVID-19 and artificial intelligence: protecting health-care workers and curbing the spread; 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/S2589-7500(20)30054-6.
26. José Garnacho‑Montero and Ignacio Martin‑Loeches; 2020; Clinical management of sepsis can be improved by artificial intelligence: no; 46:378–380 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00134-020-05947-1.
27. Young Suk Kwon and Moon Seong Baek; 2020; Development and Validation of a Quick Sepsis-Related Organ Failure Assessment-Based Machine-Learning Model for Mortality Prediction in Patients with Suspected Infection in the Emergency Department; J. Clin. Med. 2020, 9, 875; doi:10.3390/jcm9030875.
28. Scott D. Tagliaferri, Maia Angelova, Xiaohui Zhao, Patrick J. Owen, Clint T. Miller, Tim Wilkin and Daniel L. Belavy; 2020, Artificial intelligence to improve back pain outcomes and lessons learnt from clinical classification approaches: three systematic reviews; npj Digital Medicine (2020) 3:93; https://doi.org/10.1038/s41746-020-0303-x.
29. Matthieu Komorowski; Artificial intelligence in intensive care: are we there yet? ICM R2260419.docx.
30. Avishek Choudhury, Emily Renjilian, and Onur Asan; 2020; Use of machine learning in geriatric clinical care for chronic diseases: a systematic literature review; JAMIA Open, 3(3), 2020, 459–471 doi: 10.1093/Jamia open/ooaa034.
31. Thomas Davenport and Abhijit Guha and Dhruv Grewal and Timna Bressgott; 2020; How artificial intelligence will change the future of marketing; Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (2020) 48:24–42 https://doi.org/10.1007/s11747-019-00696-0.
32. Abdulhamit Subasi; Use of artificial intelligence in Alzheimer’s disease detection; https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-817133-2.00011-2.
33. Sofia de la Fuente Garcia, Craig W. Ritchie and Saturnino Luza; 2020; Artificial Intelligence, Speech, and Language Processing Approaches to Monitoring Alzheimer’s Disease: A Systematic Review; 78 (2020) 1547–1574 DOI 10.3233/JAD-200888.