Today many diseases affect our body sometime these disease are easily cure or sometimes its take time. For treatment of particular disease we use different chemical based medicines. Sometimes these medicine provide harm affect to our body. Beside using these chemical based medicines use Indian species which have lot of medicinal property and very rarer side effects to human body. So due to improper information about medicinal property of these species peoples are generally avoid the use of these species in there day to day life. Various species are generally available are amchoor, alkanet root, asafoetida, Cardamom, garlic etc having number of useful medicinal property.
Cite this article:
Ritik. S. Jain, Tushar. N. Sonwane, Azam. Z. Shaikh. Indian Species and their Medicinal Property. Res. J. Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics.2020; 12(3):142-144. doi: 10.5958/2321-5836.2020.00026.9
Ritik. S. Jain, Tushar. N. Sonwane, Azam. Z. Shaikh. Indian Species and their Medicinal Property. Res. J. Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics.2020; 12(3):142-144. doi: 10.5958/2321-5836.2020.00026.9 Available on: https://rjppd.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-12-3-7
1. Review article on Alkanna specie: A Promising Herbal Medicine and it’s Uses by Omhashen EA Abdel-Gelil, Nagwa A Atwa, Abdel Raouf A Moustafa, Samira R Mansour Publish by Journal of food Science and Nutrition Research and refer page no: 309-313.
2. Article on Aamchoor Powder (Raw mango powder): Making uses nutrition facts calories health benefits, risks and side effects by TNN on March 6,2019 12:15 IST in Lifestyle.
3. Article on Hing Asafoetida, Medicinal Uses, Health Beneficial and Side Effects by Anupama on October 18, 2014 published bimbima.
4. A Review Article on Cardamom: Chemistry, Medicinal Properties, Applications in Dairy and Food Industry by Kishorbhai. D. Jadav, Bhavbhuti.M. Mehta, Research and Review Journal of Dairy Science and Technology, Volume-7, Issue 3 Page no.- 13-14
5. Review article on Medicinal Properties of Ginger and Garlic by Chinedu Imo and Jivini Salvation Za’aku Published by Current Trends in Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences, Vol-18 Issue-2 -Februrary 2019, Page No.47-50.
6. Article on Turmeric: A spice with multifunctional medicinal properties by Hamid Nasri, Najmeh Sahinfard, Mortaza Rafieian, Samira Rafieian, Maryam Shirzad, Mahmoud Rafieian-Kopaei. published by Journal of HerbMed Pharmacology,2014;3(1):5-8.
7. Review article on Clove: A review a precious species with multiple uses by Sahid Hussain, Rafia Rahman and Ayesha Mushtaq, Asma El Zerey-Belaskri, published by International Journal of Chemical and Biomedical Sciences, Page no-129-132.
8. Review article on Medicinal uses and Pharmacological activity of Tamarindus indica by Zohrameena S, Mujahid M, Bagga P, Khalid M, Noorul H, Nesar A, Saba P, Published in World Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Page No- 124-126.
9. A Review of Medicinal uses and Pharmaceutical Activities of Nigella sativa by Anwar-ul Hassan Gilani, Qaiser Jabeen and Muhammad Asad Ullah khan, Published by Pakistan Journal of biological science, Volume 7 (4): 441-451, 2004.