Author(s): Bansal A, Bansal Manish, Bansal AK, Shrivastava PK.

Email(s): Email ID Not Available

DOI: Not Available

Address: Bansal A., Bansal Manish, Bansal A.K. and Shrivastava P.K.
Govt. Medical College, Jagdalpur ( Bastar ) – 494001 INDIA.
*Corresponding Author

Published In:   Volume - 4,      Issue - 1,     Year - 2012


ABSTRACT:
Background: Breech is the commonest malpresentation.There is higher incidence of breech in earlier weeks of pregnancy .Smaller size of the fetus and comparatively larger volume of amniotic fluid allow the fetus to undergo spontaneous version by kicking movements until by 36th.week when the position becomes stabilized .Objective: To know the Epidemiological profile of Breech presentation. Results: On analysis of the collected data ,it was noted that 84 % were registered cases while remaining 16 %unregistered (referred from periphery or come directly for delivery purposes because of complicated cases).47 % primaegravidae,and 6% were grand multipara.50 % of the cases were of the gestational age of 37 weeks and more .61 % breech belongs to 20 -25 years of age mothers .Conclusion: To make aware the community about various aspect of breech by judicious use of media mix ( Traditional and modern media).


Cite this article:
Bansal A, Bansal Manish, Bansal AK , Shrivastava PK. Epidemiological Profile of Breech Presentation. Research J. Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics.2012; 4(1): 37-40.


Recomonded Articles:

Author(s): John Masih, Sanjay Kumar, Deepak Kumar

DOI: 10.5958/2321-5836.2018.00013.7         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Yogita A Hiwarkar, Dilip N Dhekale, CG Kolhe.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): John Masih, Deepak Kumar, Sanjay Kumar

DOI: 10.5958/2321-5836.2018.00017.4         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Thakur JR, Singh Sanat, Bansal AK, Khan, QH, Sinha T, Shrivastava PK.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Prabha Chauhan, AK Bansal , VKS Chauhan.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Bansal A, KK Singh, Bansal M , Masih John.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Bansal A, Bansal Manish, Bansal AK , Shrivastava PK.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Hina Kausar, HB Rathi ,Mohammed Ubaid Ur Rahaman.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Pandey P, Kar PK.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Abhinav Shrivastava, S K Mohapatra, Arpita Roy, S N Das, Gaurav Tyagi.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Singh Sanat, Dwivedi SK, Bansal AK, Netam Sujata.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Azad KL, Shukla P, Bansal AK.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Dhruv (Thakur) Shashi Kala, Bansal A, Dhruv VK, Kar, PK, Rathi HB , Shrivastava PK.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): Yogita Hiwarkar , Amit Hiwarkar.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): John Masih, Shukla P, Thakur Amit K , Painkara US.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): John Masih, Bansal A, Thakur Amit K , Painkara US.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Author(s): John Masih,Bansal A, Thkur Amit K , Painkara US.

DOI: Not Available         Access: Open Access Read More

Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics (RJPPD) is an international, peer-reviewed journal....... Read more >>>

RNI: Not Available                     
DOI: 10.5958 2321-5836 


Recent Articles




Tags