Lami Singh, Hindustan Abdul Ahad, Bandaru Pavan Kumar, Vadde Madhusudhan
Lami Singh, Hindustan Abdul Ahad*, Bandaru Pavan Kumar, Vadde Madhusudhan
Department of Industrial Pharmacy, Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RIPER) - Autonomous, Ananthapuramu - 505721, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 3,
Year - 2022
The present work aims to raise awareness of the new Corona Virus (CoV) variant, Delta Virus AY.4.2, among the general population. Scientists have found a mutation in the Corona Virus variant known as the Delta Virus. This literature review has been conducted in which the study proposes that it has given rise to the new strain of the CoV, AY.4.2, which has evolved from a super-spreading variant, called the Delta Virus, that binds and invades the body’s cells of the patient. The variant, or the sub-strain, has been detected in at least 24 countries now, according to World Health Organization Epidemiological statistics, including countries like the United States, India, the United Kingdom, Israel, and Russia. The Delta plus variant, which is the new mutant variant, has much better competitive survival chances than the other variants. According to scientists and researchers, AY.4.2, this CoV variant, has a faster onset of spread and infection. This variant has similar signs and symptoms to those of the Delta Virus and the CoV. If any symptoms happen to appear in any person, they are advised to consult a doctor, get themselves tested for COVID-19, and isolate themselves until they are recovered. Researchers conclude that after determining the fatality and potential severity of the variant, it is recommended that the public maintain social distance in crowded places while also taking precautionary measures to avoid meeting the virus. If any symptoms happen to appear in any person, they are advised to consult a doctor, get themselves tested for COVID-19, and isolate themselves until they are recovered.
Cite this article:
Lami Singh, Hindustan Abdul Ahad, Bandaru Pavan Kumar, Vadde Madhusudhan. A Professional Opinion on the Delta AY.4.2 Variant: A Global Threat to Humanity. Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics.2022;14(3):151-4. doi: 10.52711/2321-5836.2022.00025
Lami Singh, Hindustan Abdul Ahad, Bandaru Pavan Kumar, Vadde Madhusudhan. A Professional Opinion on the Delta AY.4.2 Variant: A Global Threat to Humanity. Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics.2022;14(3):151-4. doi: 10.52711/2321-5836.2022.00025 Available on: https://rjppd.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-14-3-3
1. Kannan SR, Spratt AN, Cohen AR, et al. Evolutionary analysis of the Delta and Delta Plus variants of the SARS-CoV-2 viruses. 2021;124:102715.
2. Malabadi RB, Kolkar KP, Meti NT, Chalannavar RKJIJoR, g SI. Outbreak of Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Delta variant (B. 1.617. 2) and Delta Plus (AY. 1) with fungal infections, Mucormycosis: Herbal medicine treatment. 2021;8(6):59-70.
3. Thalluri SJJoPGNP. A study of the isotopes 159Dy and 161Er using the surface delta plus quadrupole interaction. 1981;7(2):181.
4. Burki TKJTLRM. Lifting of COVID-19 restrictions in the UK and the Delta variant. 2021;9(8):e85.
5. Tang P, Hasan MR, Chemaitelly H, et al. BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness against the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant in Qatar. 2021:1-8.
6. Puranik A, Lenehan PJ, Silvert E, et al. Comparison of two highly-effective mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 during periods of Alpha and Delta variant prevalence. 2021.
7. Sapkal GN, Yadav PD, Sahay RR, et al. Neutralization of Delta variant with sera of Covishield™ vaccinees and COVID-19-recovered vaccinated individuals. 2021;28(7):taab119.
8. Chinthaginjala H, Ahad HA, Sumanth G, Shaik M, Dasari RRJIJoP, Research P. Hunting Hantavirus: A Quick Guide for Healthcare Professionals before It Invades the Globe unlike COVID-19. 2020:1-6.
9. Ahad HA, Haranath C, Roy D, Dharani BS, Raghav R, Dasari SR. A Quick Reference to The Diagnosis Test for COVID-19: Guide to Every Healthcare Professional in Global Emergencies.
10. Kumar YB, Ahad HA, Haranath C, Sumanth G, Pasupuleti DS, Reddy SSJIJLSPR. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy: A quick note for every health care professional. (2020).10(5):P84-89.
11. Ahad HA, Chinthaginjala H, Abdelaziz MAA, Rahamathulla SJdo. Jyothi Vinay Krishna et al Yellow Fungus emerging cases in India during the second wave of COVID-19”. J Pharmacy and Drug Innovations, 2 (5); DOI: http. 2021.
12. Shoenfeld YJAr. Corona (COVID-19) time musings: our involvement in COVID-19 pathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment and vaccine planning. 2020;19(6):102538.
13. Luo H, Tang Q-L, Shang Y-X, et al. Can Chinese medicine be used for prevention of corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19)? A review of historical classics, research evidence and current prevention programs. 2020;26(4):243-250.
14. Sajed AN, Amgain KJEJoMS. Corona virus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and the strategy for prevention. 2020;2(1):1-3.
15. Basiri MRJJPP. Theory about treatments and morbidity prevention of corona virus disease (Covid-19). 2020;8(3):89-90.